🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Stuck in level 956. Any tips?

Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hello everyone.

Please, I need some help here.

I was in my way to reach in level 1000 and when everything seemed to go well, unfortunately, I stuck again in another hardcore level.

I stuck for two days in level 956 so please help me so to pass this level.

Game Experts and superstarts too.. Please share your knowledge with me again. I will appreciate any tips from you.

@Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Nat09 @candycrushinit @firebombmarkus @bearwithme @PummyRaj @Foley1362 @flew66 @mysticalmysty

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @Sofia1992

Unfortunately, I am not at that level yet, but the only thing I can say is to make as many wrapped candies as possible with Yeti or clear as many mint blockers with Red Rabbit so you can make more matches. If you can make a few matches collecting lots of cyan or red candies and make amazing combos, you'll be out of there in no time!

I hope I help you, even if it's just a little bit. Good luck crushing that level! 😉

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

Hey @Sofia1992 - hope you are well!! Like @candycrushinit mentioned when you need a lil extra boost I would just concentrate on getting the daily quests completed to get a timed booster or two going.

At first glance I would just use Yeti for a board like that but you might try using Red 🐇 to try and get him to break up the far corners for you.

Good luck 💪🏻🍩

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @Sofia1992 , I agree with @Foley1362 and @CandyCrushinator 's suggestions. This particular board is wide open and has a space of 7x4 in the middle. It's perfect for making special candies. You need to focus on making combo instead of crushing the blockers one at a time. I would try to make as many color bombs as possible and let Yeti throws a wrapped candy next to it. The corners are hard to get to. My suggestion is color bomb + stripped candy combo. I would also give Red Rabbit a try if you got stuck with Yeti. Red Rabbit has bailed me out quite a few times with boards that have layers of blockers.

Unfortunately you will see more boards like this in the 1100+ levels that requires combos to clear. Some levels requires a coloring candy + color bomb, or coloring candies combo, otherwise there is no chance not even with many boosters used. That's how CCFS is designed in the 1100+ levels. I had written a few postings in the support section about those nightmarish levels. Good luck!

• Sofia1992

Ok everyone. I just read your tips and I would like to thank you for spending your time and sharing those tips with me so thank you.

I will try again tonight and I hope I will gonna pass it.

So, thanks again for the help @flew66 , @Foley1362 and @candycrushinit and wishing me good luck.

Oh and @candycrushinit ...I still love your help.

It doesn't matter in which level you are now. Still your help is really important for me so thank you.

Sometimes, the lil help can make huge difference you know.

Oh and good luck in the level you are now too!

💕💕💕

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Sofia1992 , sorry I didn’t reply earlier, not feeling well today so I’m not on my phone often, feeling a bit better now. 😊 I agree with all my candy friends here, sometimes when I get a board like this, I try a couple of times with Yeti then I switch to Red 🐰, boosters would definitely help here and a little luck, so I’ll send some to you, good luck 🍀😉

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited April 2020

Hey @Sofia1992 I don't know if you will like my suggestion or not but I think you can try this-

¶While using Yeti, each uniform provides throw at different places. Yeti the Cow, mostly throws the Wrapped Candy at places where cyan candies are more and where there is a need (Efficiency - 8.5/10) while Yeti the Werewolf, throws the Wrapped Candy at places where you need them (Efficiency - 8/10). So, choose wisely between these two. And While Playing The Level, check that you can make fish with wrapped candies in order to clear left and right section while concentrating on blockers.

¶Always try completing Quests which can bring 3 Pre-level boosters together and collectively you can get a big effect on your level.

¶Use Red Rabbit in this level and make Special Candies Combo mainly one fish and other will be another type of Special Candies while focusing on bottom side of the Level Board. I mainly use Red Rabbit Farmer uniform because of his efficiency but Red Rabbit's Uniforms are good rather than without uniform. Remember that each uniform has different targetting skills, so, use the correct uniform.

Best of Luck.

• Sofia1992

Hey @AbhinavSargar .

Thanks for the tip.

I will try again tonight so to get both friendly charge and coloring time booster and I will try your stragety with Yeti's outfits.

I hope this stragety works at all.~

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

All the Best @Sofia1992 Just Try to get all three boosters together as their effect is very helpful.

• Sofia1992

Everyone!

Look! I did it! I passed that hardcore level.

Oh boy...that was a hardcore one but I did it and with 3 stars too.

I didn't have any time boosters but it seems that somehow, I had some luck in my side and a small help from a pink lollipop and a striped lollipop too.

Thanks alot for the great tips @candycrushinit , @flew66 , @Foley1362 ,@Nat09 and @AbhinavSargar .

I'd never succeed without your help.

Thank you! Now onwards for level 1000.

It's waiting for me!

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?