🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🎉 Special Poll 🎉 : Which Nutcracker do you prefer?

Options
Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hello my sweet buddies!

How are you doing today? I hope you are really really fine wherever you are !~

Today, it's a very special day cause here in community and actually, after 8 months that I'm here, I finally reached...the 1,000 posts (and even getting the 1,000 Love Badge 💖 too) .

Seriously, thank you very very much and I'd never succeed without your help. Thank you!~

So, in order to celebrate my 1,000 posts here in community, I decided to make a very special poll with my number one favorite character EVER which is... Nutcracker.

This poll will gonna help me to make the extra part of his tribute (I will post it when I reach and in Level 1000 in the game too) so, I will gonna need your help.

Many of you played with Nutcracker and even used him the game. Some of you used him so much while some others not so much.

Anyway, the time has come to ask you all, which one of Nutcracker's outfits is your favorite and why?

(Oh and before to start to vote, say a big thanks to my best friend @candycrushinit who loves Nutcracker so much like me..well...thank her for sending me some pics and gifs and I included them in my tribute for Nutcracker and also, as you will notice, I included two of them here in this poll too.)

P.S: If you want to read all the parts of the tribute that I did for Nutcracker, then go in this link and the first comment in comment section (which is mine of course!) , I put all the links for Nutcracker's tribute! Thank You!

And now, let the voting begin!

1)Original Nutcracker

2.Squirrel Nutcracker

3)Skeleton Nutcracker

4)Robot Nutcracker

5)Gentleman Nutcracker

6)Pilgrim Nutcracker

7)Nutcracker King Of Hearts

8)Nutcracker Prince Of Diamonds

9)Leprechaun Nutcracker

10)Nutcracker as Mr.Toffee

Please, have fun, vote and comment too!~

~And also, stay healthy and safe too and... thank you again for everything!~

🎉 Special Poll 🎉 : Which Nutcracker do you prefer? 33 votes

Original Nutcracker
9%
Sharon_LooseSukanta_BiswasKags 3 votes
Squirrel Nutcracker
6%
Nat09beansyoo 2 votes
Skeleton Nutcracker
0%
Robot Nutcracker
6%
dananelleBluestar86 2 votes
Gentleman Nutcracker
9%
Elennacandystripetonefernandes 3 votes
Pilgrim Nutcracker
0%
Nutcracker King Of Hearts
36%
_Elsa_QueenMiamysticalmystybearwithmecandycrushinitstarsweetSofia1992lulu13akthamabualihechicerillaBarbaraYagerBubbleGumSoda 12 votes
Nutcracker Prince Of Diamonds
6%
Diamond_Limflew66 2 votes
Leprechaun Nutcracker
21%
KingChewytininha1975BQN537gr33n3y3zLotus_Floweraquamarinecandyc2019[Deleted User] 7 votes
Nutcracker with Mr.Toffee outfit
6%
[Deleted User]Harrypotter 2 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?