🍭 Share your level for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars here and more Gold bars here 🌱 | 🌟 Say Hi here 👋 Find out your Candy Name here 🍬
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

(ENDED) Win 30 Gold Bars - Which Tiffi do you prefer? 🙍‍♀️

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 9,491 Community Manager
edited May 4 in Win Prizes

🌟No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds 🍭

Hello Friends Community 👋 I hope you are all well.

I know from a previous contest that Misty the Carnival Queen seems to be your favourite Misty... So now, I was wondering: Which Tiffi Costume do you like the most?

👇 Let us know which Tiffi you prefer by voting and commenting your reason for your vote below 👇

5 lucky winners will be randomly picked amongst those who voted and commented and receive 30 Gold bars each

🌟How to participate?

. Select your favourite Tiffi and submit your vote at the bottom at this page.

. Comment below to let us know why it's your favourite!

Don't forget to comment to validate your entry to the contest by voting below!

Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun 🍒

You have until the Monday 4th of May to participate.

Terms and Conditions here.

(ENDED) Win 30 Gold Bars - Which Tiffi do you prefer? 🙍‍♀️

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🍭Candy Friends player?
Get Gold bars here 🍒  
🥕Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars here ☀️ 

Prev13456712

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard