🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Where's my Spring Stories????

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Discussions

The Spring Stories event is not in my phone when I played CCFS and I am STUCK ON LEVEL 243!!!!

I want my Spring Stories, so I can get Odus the Chick!

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Havish, warm welcome to our community, sorry you didn’t get the Spring story event, unfortunately not everyone gets to play the event and it ends today. People are picked randomly, it’s like this for all events. Don’t worry, if you didn’t get this event, I’m sure you’ll get the next one and Odus the chick will come around again 😉 There is something sweet coming this week, so keep an eye out.

As for level 243, it is a bit difficult, we do have a video or check YouTube if you want some visual aid but my strategy here would be to try not to use to many moves for the first 2 screens, always look to see if you can make a bomb, striped or wrapped candy and when you do, try to match them with a fish ( makes your fish more powerful) and if you swipe two fish together it will turn into 3 fish. Don’t play to fast and be strategic with your moves. Hope it helps, good luck, stay safe.😊🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?