🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bug - Sent back to level 1560 and stuck at it (FIXED - Pls update to new version 1.37.4)

Options

Answers

• Degrading10
    Degrading10 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

In my instance, the bug does not have anything to do with internet connection. On my iPhone, if I don’t completely close out the app before getting back into it I get a roadblock. If I close the app instead of letting it run in the background and get back in it goes to the correct place.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options
    ** Edited by CM - Off-topic **
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone and thank you for your time and patience.

As a few players mentioned, logging out and in again should help with that bug. Therefore, we'd suggest you to try that to be back on track - Let us know how it goes.

Thanks again 🍒

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

I just opened my game and was so confused to see this lol but after logging out and in again it really worked. Thanks for the heads-up, dear @QueenMia ❤️

• sallytaz
    sallytaz Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I finished 1560 this morning. It went to 1561 which i played with my last life. Went back and it’s telling me new levels are coming. What’s going on?

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

@sallytaz Welcome to the Community

Unfortunately there's a Problem in Latest Version 1.36.5 and Game Studio is working on it. Till it Gets Solved please be Patient. You'll be notified when problem Gets Solved. Currently When You Play the Game and Find Level 1560, Go back and Click Play button again. I hope this helps.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

@sallytaz Please also check that your Wi-Fi is turned on. another thing that would probably help you out is if you log out of your game and then log back into your game it should take you to your current level. I hope that helps and good luck! Have fun crushing 🍭

• nm5969
    nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Hi problem insists for 3rd day now.

I have internet but it keeps sending me to 1560 😁

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @nm5969 You'll be notified when the Problem Gets Solved.

There's a bug in the Update of Candy Crush Friends Saga. Game Studio is working on it.

You can Press Back Button and Click Play Button again to see where you are Progressing. I hope this helps.

• nenekosa10
    nenekosa10 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

im in 2820 level.. since level 2700 im been waiting every single week to play 20 more lavels.. but this week i check my game and it says that im in 1500?? 😡how is that.??thats not fare....👎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?