🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bug - Sent back to level 1560 and stuck at it (FIXED - Pls update to new version 1.37.4)

Answers

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

sorry to hear about your problem but there is a bug in the system right now that's being resolved as we speak by the studio. in the meantime the only thing that I can find out that may help your problem is if you logout of your game and log back in it should take you to your current level I really hope this helps you!

• Auntie56
    Auntie56 Posts: 0 Newbie

Has anyone updated the terms and was taken back to level one?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,284 Candy Moderator

Hello @Auntie56 Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

Sometimes, when we "Accept" the terms & conditions, we are logged out of our current account for some reason!

So, please make sure that you are logged in to your game by checking at "Profile".

** IF you are logged in, you will see your name & picture you have selected. If you are logged out -- you will see some random picture and "Player" as the name.

Can you please check those and get back to me?

To reply back, you can simply type in the comment box given below.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,284 Candy Moderator

Hello again @Auntie56 🤗

Very Glad to know that you are able to get back to your original level.

Thank you for letting me know.

Keep enjoying your game! Have a wonderful day and great weekend ahead! 🍭 🍭

• sallytaz
    sallytaz Posts: 31 Level 2

It comes and goes intermittently.

• slanning782
    slanning782 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am still being sent back to level 1560 and can’t play. I have to shut my phone off and then back on to continue playing.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U from which lvl ? So is ur connection ok? Can u send life to friend ?

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,306 Level 5

Been sent back to level 1560 for some weeks now. When I was playing the Rachel challenge I could move from that to my actual level of 2735, but now that challenge is complete, I'm back to being stuck at 1560. Switching the iPad off and on makes no difference. How do I get back to my actual level.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Is ur account sign in correctly? U log out and log in to try again ...

• daryan1313
    daryan1313 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Having 1560 level bug, but even worse, it told me that I could get Rachel and that event won't even load for me. Logging out and back in restored my level progress. Now if I could get the Rachel event. My phone is an iPhone 5c. The system software version is 10.3.3 (14G60). The game version is 1.36.5. My User ID is 1183393087. Please and thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?