๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Make more levels

KatKrazee
KatKrazee Posts: 15 Level 2

The new Odus challenge started and I'm at level 2820 and have no more levels to play!!! They need to more levels or pause the challenge for me. It's not fair I can't play it

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,695 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I understand your frustration, but please be patient. New levels are always added. I am happy to pass it on for further information. Because I don't know from Candy Friends when new levels are coming here.

@QueenB & @QueenMia

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2020

Hi there @KatKrazee ๐Ÿ‘‹and Welcome to the Community!

Very well done for reaching the latest levels! That's impressive ๐Ÿ’ชDon't forget to claim your exclusive level badge here!

We are releasing new levels every Wednesday - You'll be happy to see that there are 40 brand new levels today! Our level designers are doing their best to release exciting and challenging levels.

I make sure to update this thread here with the latest levels so you can always know what's coming ๐Ÿ˜‰Also, if you ever needs some expert tips, you can check our Level designers tips on their favourite levels HERE. (These guys are the ones making the levels, so you can trust their expertise ๐Ÿ˜‰)

See you around the Community. Until then, stay safe and happy ๐Ÿ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?