🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

On candy crush friends when I buy something it kicks outta the game.

Options
kept
kept Posts: 39 Level 2

On candy crush friends when I buy something it kicks outta the game.

Answers

• kept
    Options

I can't get no satisfaction

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • kept
    Options

I'm about to lose Two moves left I opt to purchase lollypop touch it go to store buy coins then bam game off must restart game happened only on friends . I have jelly saga soda also about five times in a row over last week

• kept
    Options

Thank you for trying to help me!!

• kept
    Options

You closed my post in saga no answer on this end either are u management or a troll

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,816 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @kept A Warm Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

First of all, I would like to clear few things please....

1) My friend @kiara_wael must be attending other posts, and not gotten a chance to come here to check your answers!

2) We are not the management - which is King team. All the people that are here to help are the players of these King games, just like you... so, no Trolls here 😃!

3) We are located all over the world! So, the time we attend to the posts will vary!

4) You said one of your post was closed -- a thread will be closed if it is posted in "foreign language" OR a duplicate post OR very offensive to manage!

Hope these things give some clarification for you!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,816 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

@kept

Now, with regards to the issue you are having in your game(s)...

You said this issue occurred in Jelly and Soda games also, along with Friends, right?

This issue was present only in original Candy Crush Saga till now! I have not seen other complaints about this in other Candy games though!!

One question -- are you trying to buy boosters with the available Gold Bars OR trying to buy more Gold Bars? Can you please clarify?

Can you do me a favor and check how much free space your device has? Also, take a screenshot of that memory space and post it here?

To post a screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom of left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?