🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubblegum Troll takes his turn

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Welcome one and all! I hope that you are enjoying your games and I am very pleased that Tiffi asked me to help her with this project.

The first thing that I want to share with you is the Community Guide – All you need to know! Before you begin posting and even while you are posting messages you will need to know the following:

The House Rules will explain the Code of Conduct on how to behave in the Community. 

Our Meet the Team will introduce you to the community mangers and the King games they work with. You can also see the list of the current Superstars, our volunteers, who can offer you assistance with your games. You can recognize them by the stars in their profile pictures. 

The How-to use the Community link offers you information on things that you can do with your account. For example, how to post messages, what can be included in your message, how to change your profile picture, and much more.

Our Want to become a Superstar? area explains what the program is all about and what it takes to become a Superstar. 

The Points System – Ranks and Points explains how to obtain points and become a King Legend. Please do not spam any open messages by sending one-word messages to build up your points.  Instead, we prefer that you just respond to different messages to build up your points.

Let’s continue with the next message – Bubblegum Troll has more to share with you

Start at the beginning – Welcome new-BEEs!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?