🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubblegum Troll has more to share with you

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

I didn't realize that I had so much to tell you. Let's continue .....................

⭐️Please note that this Community only allows English. Posts made in other languages will be removed. ⭐️

However, we have an International Corner for French, Spanish and German speakers. Unfortunately, I never learned another language except English, so I just used a Google translator to welcome you to our International Corner.

"Bonjour comment allez-vous aujourd'hui? Nous sommes impatients de vous aider avec vos problèmes de jeu" ………  "¿Hola cómo estás hoy? Esperamos poder ayudarte con tus problemas de juego" ...….  "Hallo, wie geht es dir heute? Wir freuen uns darauf, Ihnen bei Ihren Spielproblemen zu helfen.“

So...what’s the King Community?

This is THE place to meet for all King game players to chat about all things King and get to know new friends and new games. There are six main areas: Get Started, Players’ Corner, Contest Area, Support Area, International Corner and Games. Some of these areas will be discussed in further detail by some of my friends here. But, you can take a quick look at this message here: What is this Community about- let's get started!

Once you know how to move around the Community, you’ll manage to get to the area you want very quickly. If you can’t find what you are looking for, just do a search using the search bar. You might find the information you need straight away!

And that’s it for now! Back to you Tiffi!

Let’s continue with the next message – Tiffi shares some information

Start at the beginning – Welcome new-BEEs!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?