🍭 Share your level for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars here and more Gold bars here 🌱 | 🌟 Say Hi here 👋 Find out your Candy Name here 🍬
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Rewarding players during Covid -19

bihanybihany Posts: 1 New Bee

I have a request that presently many players all over the world are confined to their homes in lock down and playing Candy Crush is so delightful and an addict during this period. The management should remove the restriction of 5 games and let everyone play the unlimited games for at least next month so that more and more games can be played continuously without a break and everyone can enjoy this boring period at home.

Thanks.

0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 5,916 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to this community

The unlimited lives were twice a week. I don't know if it will come again. Even you can vote for your own idea.

@Elsa

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• ElsaElsa Posts: 27,365 Superstar
    edited May 14

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @bihany! Thank you for the suggestion. This area is set up to offer a detailed message to help improve the game. What you are seeking is not something that could remain as a permanent improvement. It has also been mentioned before, however, I do not foresee the studio doing this on a regular basis. Closing for now.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."

A must read for all community members:  Welcome new-Bees!

Check out the NEW stories that I just wrote!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard