🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Characters are stuck "downloading" can't get them to move

Options
piggenz
piggenz Posts: 2 Newbie

Moved game from one device to another and came back on level 1390, all characters stuck " downloading" and the game itself is acting like I'm just starting on level one.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

That is bad news ... restart ur new device and update to latest version and check that u hav more than 2 GB of memory left ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,279 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @piggenz Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Some players have experienced this when they changed their devices for some reason!

When did you change your device? Are all the characters the same OR the initial ones like Tiffi and Yeti are working OK?

Can you check your App Store / Play Store and tell me what version number is it showing?

Just making sure... have you logged in with the same account details as you did on your old device?

Please post back and clarify these for me. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day & stay safe!

• piggenz
    piggenz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I switched devices about a week ago, switched going through Facebook. The version is 1.37.4. no updates available as was updated recently. All characters are the same, none changed. In the time you wrote in, I uninstalled and downloaded again and Tiffi is the only one I can use. The rest " downloading". It's like the entire game restarted from level one, but with all the characters and on level 1393. It's even giving me the very first very basic tutorials on what and how to move. Thank you for your help.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

I spoke to Player Support who informed it can take some time for the characters to load so try switching from mobile data to WiFi or vise versa and see if that helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?