🍭 Share your level for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars here and more Gold bars here 🌱 | 🌟 Say Hi here 👋 Find out your Candy Name here 🍬
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

riddles

gemmafontana09gemmafontana09 Posts: 45 Level 2

in addition to the levels put riddles, that if you want you do them or not you do not

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 5,918 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to this community

Here is the idea area and it will be taken very seriously for us to improve the game. The player corner is for something like that.

@Elsa & @Crazy Cat Lad

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• ElsaElsa Posts: 27,377 Superstar

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @gemmafontana09! I see that you've been busy creating ideas and that's great! You should be able to open and edit your message here. To promote an idea it requires a detailed message on how to improve the game. You might want to give some examples of the type of riddles that you are talking about. You might get more feedback if you post your thoughts in the general discussion area here. We can keep this open for a bit but if it doesn't get enough votes or more details then it will be closed.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."

A must read for all community members:  Welcome new-Bees!

Check out the NEW stories that I just wrote!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️