🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Chewy is not happy

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Poor Bubblegum Troll. All he wants is a little respect. He sees himself as a dashing hero, yet he is stuck in a body made of a short wad of chewing gum. A game piece from the original Candy Kingdom game, he is the only one in Candy Town who remembers the time before Mr. Toffee arrived. He is obsessed with his own (dubious) achievements and he thinks he should be in charge, so he constantly plots to steal Mr. Toffee’s job. But, like Wile E. Coyote, his devious plans always blow up in his face. He wants to command fear and respect, but his fellow citizens see him as a lovable screw-up because his big plans always come to naught and he never does anyone real harm (except to steal their candy). Little do they know that he secretly steals their possessions and hoards them in his bubblegum lair. Misty’s unicorn horn, one of Mr. Toffee’s monocles, and countless other treasures are tucked away in his sticky cave. Bubblegum Troll is particularly proud about his hair (his one hair) and uses a kind of sticky gum product to keep it in place. 

He knows that he shouldn’t be pranking everyone, and he really wants to change, but how? He decides to start a “Dear Diary”. 

That’s it!  

“I need to write down my thoughts in a diary,” he thinks. “I have to go to the store to buy one. Now where did I put my face mask? I wish this lockdown would be over with already!”  

Let’s continue to the next part here – Chewy begins to write in his diary

Start at the beginning – Dear Diary, I remember the time ..…

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?