🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi and Odus visit Elsa

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi and Odus show up at Elsa’s house on time. Tiffi would never show up late to anyone’s house. She is a stickler when it comes to being punctual.

“Hi Elsa,” says Odus. “Thank you so much for offering to write a story about me. Where should we begin?”

Tiffi tells Odus that they should start at the beginning when he found her sleeping under a tree.

“Odus, do you remember how we met?” questions Tiffi. “I was so tired from helping everyone and one day I fell asleep in front of a tree. You made my dream come true by bringing me into the Dreamworld.”

Odus remembers that and he reminds her what happened in the Dozy Dawn episode. As the sun rose, Tiffi woke up and bumped into the tree.

“Oh Tiffi,” Odus says. “I remember when you bumped into the tree it startled me and I fell down. It’s nice to share these memories. But that was the end of Dreamworld. The studio decided not to create anymore levels. I never understood why they stopped adding levels. Maybe there weren’t enough people playing the game. Well, I wouldn’t have time now for that game anyway.”

Let’s continue to the next part – Remember when ………..

Start at the beginning – Who is Odus?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?