🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Odus wants a story

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

One day Tiffi gets a phone call from her friend Odus.

“Hi Tiffi, how are you?” Odus says. “Just spoke to Misty and she told me that you got together with her and shared some of her fond memories. That was a super idea! I heard that you also spoke to Chewy and did a story on him. What about me? When can we talk about my life here in Candy Town? I’ve been here for a long time and appeared in all the candy crush games and since I have this dubious memory I could help you with my story.”

Funny thing that Odus is mentioning this to her now. Tiffi has plans to get hold of all of her friends and Odus was next on the list.

“Hi Odus, I have plans to write a story about you,” Tiffi says. “You are next on my list to contact. So, let’s set a place and date to meet. Do you want to come to my house? Or we could meet for lunch? Or we could go to the park. Your choice.”

Odus didn’t care where they met so he told Tiffi to choose the place and time. 

“I’ve got it!” Tiffi says. “Let’s do it at Elsa’s house and then maybe she can help us write the story. I will give her a call and get back to you.”

Tiffi makes the call To Elsa and gets her on the phone. She tells Elsa what she’s been doing and wants to know if she’d like to help create a story on Odus. Elsa is thrilled and tells Tiffi that she’s free on Friday so they should come to her house around 11:00 CET. Tiffi calls Odus back and gives him the information. Odus is thrilled to know that Elsa will be writing the story.

Let’s continue to the next part – Tiffi and Odus visit Elsa

Start at the beginning – Who is Odus?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?