πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I got a message saying go play and you will get unlimited lives. So i went to play. Nothing.

Options
persia
persia Posts: 1 Newbie

Why did I not get unlimited lives when I played.

Best Answer

• KimTrimble
    KimTrimble Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello Persia, that may have been a late notification and you accepted or clicked on it too late. There was a time that free unlimited lives were given for a week but you would have had to accept the offer during that week to enjoy the benefits. I suggest always opening your notifications and accepting them, even if you are not playing at the time. Hope this helps!!

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @persia We had that unlimited lives that was running for a whole week twice at the beginning of lockdown thing, seems like you missed it, and I’m not sure if it going be back again anytime soon or not

• KimTrimble
    KimTrimble Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello Persia, that may have been a late notification and you accepted or clicked on it too late. There was a time that free unlimited lives were given for a week but you would have had to accept the offer during that week to enjoy the benefits. I suggest always opening your notifications and accepting them, even if you are not playing at the time. Hope this helps!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?