🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

SURPRISE DACHS!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“Dachs, Elsa and I created a special story just for you!” Tiffi says. “You haven’t been asked to help the players as much as some of the others, so we all wanted to do something special for you.”

Just then Tiffi remembers that she was supposed to pick up the donuts but was concentrating so much on the time that she forgot all about them. Yeti caught her worried look out of the corner of his eyes.

“Tiffi, would I let you forget to bring the donuts?” Yeti says. “Don’t you remember that you asked me to get them for you? I picked them up on the way here. I bought a couple of extra chocolate donuts with extra chocolate for myself. Need I remind you that chocolate is my favorite thing?”

Dachs thanks all his wonderful friends and they all head on over to the box of donuts.

The End!

Start at the beginning - Hi Dachs (A/K/A the donut dog)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?