πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

CCFS game issues

tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I was playing CCFS, when suddenly the game closed, but there were still more than 20 moves left. I'm on the level 2553. Can anyone help me?

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

@tininha1975 Try Playing The Game Again on that Level. If Game Crashes then Share what message it shows in Screenshot and Confirm the Game Crash by at least playing the Level 2553 more than 3 times.

May be if QueenMia@QueenMia gets Time, She will notice this and help. Till then Share the Screenshot.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @tininha1975 Welcome Back πŸ€—

By any chance, did you have the "friendly charged boosters" active when you were playing the level? Were you able to play few moves?

If so, those "charged boosters" are affecting few levels. But, the Friends Studio is aware of it and they are working on a fix πŸ‘οΈ

If it is not the charged boosters, then, when our game closes like that, it usually means there is an issue with our device, and we should run some "trouble shooting steps" to rule out all the possible glitches from our side. The first and foremost step is to clear cache and check the storage space. All King games recommend and require 2 GB free space on our device memory. Make sure that your device is not lacking that.

Since you are using an Android device, here is a link to check for all the trouble shooters ---> https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device#latest

Please post back and let me know if the problem still persists or you need further assistance / clarification with this regards.

Have a great rest of the day and wonderful weekend ahead 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?