🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My game logins keeps restarting

sgdarlene
sgdarlene Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

My game logins keeps restarting even though I’m logging every day sometimes I login in the afternoon and I don’t lose my progress with my logins. And this time I made sure to login at the same time or close to it. And I still lose my login progress and this isn’t the first time that this has happened to me. I was at day 154 think then I logged in the next day and I was back at day 1 again and now it’s happened again can you please tell me what happened?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,356 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Yes! And I completely understand your frustration dear @sgdarlene 👍️

I am totally convinced that we can blame it on "Internet Traffic" for all the glitches we are having in the games -- loosing log-in Streak, not receiving the items we have purchased, game loading slowly, etc., etc., the list is so long 😅

Due to the pandemic, everybody is at home! So, the internet usage obviously is increased for work from home, online classes, playing games, etc., etc.,

Hopefully, it will get better soon!

Have a wonderful rest of the day and great week ahead 🍬 🍭

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Why do you always log out? So there could be problems.

Please check for updates and update your device. And then the game and clear the cache.

Good luck

• PummyRaj

Hello @sgdarlene Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Daily log-in streak of your game!

I am guessing that, it might have happened because of the internet issues that players around the world are having! Even-though, we log into the game, if the internet connection is weak at that minute, the log-in won't be recognized and we loose the streak. And it could be that the King servers could be down (again due to internet).

But no need to worry! Because, if it is Candy Friends game, the rewards are same for 7 days and they repeat again from 8th day for another 7 days, and the cycle repeats.

If you are talking about Candy Soda game, you still will receive 2 hours of Unlimited boosters, but a single boosters for first 6 days and from 7th day on wards, they become 2 boosters per day.

And the Streak is just a number -- it does not give us any extra boosters either! So, don't worry at all that you lost the streak, but use the available free boosters and enjoy the game to the fullest.

Please post back and let me know if I can be of further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your games! Have a wonderful week ahead 🍬 🍭

• PummyRaj

Hello again @sgdarlene

Did you loose the Daily log-in streak in your Soda game OR Friends game?

I would like to make sure about it as you have posted about it in both the games! I have just closed the question you have posted in Soda category.

Please post your reply here if you need to discuss further.

Thank you for understanding and have a wonderful week ahead 🍭 🍾

• sgdarlene
    sgdarlene Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, yes this is correct in both games. I’ve had candy crush soda longer than I had candy crush friends and in both games I’ve noticed that this keeps happening. My device was just recently updated and I hadn’t lost any login streak at all until 3 days ago when I logged in to my game and I even made sure that I was in the 24 hour time frame, and I do know that if you don’t login within that time frame you will be set back to day one. I don’t know if it’s a internet problem or a server problem but, it annoying.

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Yes! And I completely understand your frustration dear @sgdarlene 👍️

I am totally convinced that we can blame it on "Internet Traffic" for all the glitches we are having in the games -- loosing log-in Streak, not receiving the items we have purchased, game loading slowly, etc., etc., the list is so long 😅

Due to the pandemic, everybody is at home! So, the internet usage obviously is increased for work from home, online classes, playing games, etc., etc.,

Hopefully, it will get better soon!

Have a wonderful rest of the day and great week ahead 🍬 🍭

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Check Your Device Storage. At least 2GB Internal Storage should be available to work the game Correctly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?