🌍 Win 30 Gold Bars here AND 30 Gold bars here 🍭 | Say Hi HERE 👋 Find out your Candy Name HERE 🍬
🏆 Show off your level HERE | Join the Weekly Race HERE 💪
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Version 2 - Take the last letter and write anything you like that begins with it

candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 6,529 Game Expert

Hello everyone! I'm going to start another fun game for everyone to play. This time, it's a fun version of an old game to enjoy. You just simply take the last letter in the previous word(s) and write anything you like. It can be anything: names of people, cities, songs and artists, businesses, books and authors, TV shows and movies, video games, candy, you name it! So if I write "Candy Crush", the other person has to name anything that begins with that letter, such as "Harry Potter". It doesn't matter how many words you write. You just have to write anything that begins with only the last letter of the last word.

Ready...set...go!

Angry Birds 🐥

@QueenMia @Elsa @bearwithme @firebombmarkus @Foley1362 @Sukanta_Biswas @mysticalmysty @PummyRaj @RegalRenz @wafercookieflippers @kiara_wael @flew66 @Sofia1992 @Nat09 @gr33n3y3z @Bumper2019 @siti_payung @akthamabuali @AbhinavSargar @Sweetice @Glenn1972 @BQN537 @debrichmond @Scooterpie @MightyWolf @JDNORAfan @ShannaSkywolf @Sharon_Loose @Ashraf @Werner_Cichy @frenioz00 @johamilton @Freddy_Falkner @Yorben_Goeree @stan1981 @Carmel1919 @Albert_Heinrich @RobinCorte 😃

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

💖 Come and read my very first story here!
You're gonna love it! You're welcome to read it anytime💖
*Please leave all feedback at the end of page 10. No off-topic complaints

New bee? Check out this story!
Prev1345

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.