🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

timer for lives show 200+ days

mariamkhan
mariamkhan Posts: 2 Newbie

hii! hope youre well... the timer for my next life shows that I'll only be getting a new life after 200 and something days.... is there any reason why the timer has such a long countdown? its never happened before, and i wonder if this long countdown is because of the new piggy bank feature. please let me know if you can assist :D , thank youu

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Have u change ur timing on ur device setting? By bringing forward?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator

Hello @mariamkhan Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! But, no need to worry as it is an easily fixable issue 👍️

This issue is, generally speaking, related to changes with regards to time or date settings on your device. For example, you might have changed them due to traveling to a different time zone -- it shows an impact on the game's built-in clock used to keep track. 

To fix this and get your clock performing properly again, simply follow these steps: 

1. First step, is to open the map in the game and check how long you have to wait for the next life. Make a note of this.
    2. Now reset the clock on your device...(For example, if the game says "100 hours until the next life" you need to change the date in your phone's calendar by calculating how many days are in 100 hours and set the date forward accordingly.)
    3. Once this is done, briefly access the game's map screen and then go back to the settings menu on your device.
    4. Now set the date back to the current correct date
    5. Finally restart your device and get back to your game 😃

That should (and did) fix the issue for many players. By any chance, if it did not reset, you will have to reinstall the app and the timer will reset automatically. But, please be aware that when we reinstall our game Apps, all the boosters and lives will be deleted as they are stored on Device local memory but not to the game.

Hope this clarifies and made sense! Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out fine! Have a wonderful day and great rest of the week 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?