πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Commercial Clips for extra Life

Options
Divanova
Divanova Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello to the community,

from the beginning of my trip to Candy Crush Saga I received commercial clips to "earn" extra life. Since I bought a "Sparschwein" i dont get any more commercial clips. How can I change my settings to get commercial clips from time to time again?

thanks a lot for your help

Angelika

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

The video is for random group of players ... not all will have ... and it might rotate among groups...

try restart ur device and update to latest version and see ...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@Divanova Heya! Welcome to the candy crush community! And not everyone has it and it seems as though if you had it a few times you won’t always have it every time.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello Angelika @Divanova Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the "Ad Videos" to receive extra life!

But, purchasing a "Piggy Bank" should not affect your game in any way though! And, there is no setting that we can change to receive the Ad videos πŸ™‚

The reason you are not receiving them any more could be that at present, your turn is over and the feature must have moved on to other players! All we have to do from our side is that we keep the App updated and keep minimum 2 GB free space on our device memory.

If you are playing on a PC through Facebook, there is nothing that you can do from your side as it very random and luck to receive those Ads.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍬 🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?