🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 9 on Hazelnut Crunch mini game

Options
Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

1 color should be removed due to hazelnut crunches blocking the thick heart locks on the bottom. I tried all available powers, timed blue lightning boosters. I even watched videos, didn’t help much. Can you guys do something about it? I can’t handle that kind of challenge anymore with 5 colors on the board

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

@Jared_Buttry It's Extremely Super Hard Level.

First Of All, You need-

¶ Timed Boosters-

Collect them and they can be seen in Circular area below-

Use them Before Time Runs Out

¶ Secondly, Misty, Jelly Queen and Red Rabbit are the right Characters for this Levels. Use Them Wisely.

¶ If You are very close to win, Don't forget to use Lolipop Hammers.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,479 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @Jared_Buttry

I completely agree with what you said that, it is hard to bring the 3rd heart to it's place.

But, it is not "Extremely Super Hard"... but just feels like that only because of the blockers at the bottom of the board.

I have tried the level about 10 - 15 times, and won it with 3 stars and 2 moves remaining. Did not use extra moves, did not have extra help of Ad Video or even "charged boosters" to start my level 😃

Note: Use Misty, she will be the best help with this level than other 2 characters -- because of her "special candy".

My tip(s) for you to beat the level ---> What you have to do is, concentrate on destroying the blocks in the bottom part of the board from beginning itself. The board is designed in the way that "special candy" drop out very often. Make use of those special candies. Keep making the combos of a Wrapped and a Striped candy, which will destroy the blockers. So, every time you hit the heart, the heart will hit the blocker next to it.

Also another way, Fish keeps dropping out, and if you pick Misty as your helper, she will keep giving you Wrapped Candy just next to those Fish.. Make use of them too. Each time you have both of those on the board, combine them, and the fish will go to that 3rd heart and hit it. And, no! The Fish are not misbehaving at all, they are going only to the 3rd heart to help us out with the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?