🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Changing phones

Options
starbaby
starbaby Posts: 4 Newbie

New phone, tried signing in after syncing .cant sign in keeps saying connection problems on old phone, internet works for everything else????? Don't want to lose 800 levels . help! Changed password, no luck.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @starbaby Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I am also sorry to say that I am a bit confused with what you wrote! Few questions for my clarification, please!

1) Are you having the "connection issues" on your old phone OR new phone?

2) Did you log in to the game using your account -- either Facebook OR Kingdom account?

3) What did you mean by "syncing" -- can you please tell me what did you do for "syncing"?

** And with regards to loosing levels --> If you have saved the game on your old phone either with Facebook OR Kingdom account, you will not loose the level progress. So, you do not have to worry about that.

Can you please clarify above points for me? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍬 🍭

• starbaby
    Options

Hi, thank you for responding. I didn't save. I opened account in New phone. My phones were synced and I thought everything transferred over. When I went back to my old phone on which I'm typing now which I can still play game and have internet it will not let me log in to save game. Keeps telling me that I have a connection problem???? Loaded game into new phone and I have to start from level one. How can I get past connection issue to save game in old phone? Thank you

• starbaby
    Options

Ps didn't want to use Facebook which appears to be working as I didn't want to give out all my friends contacts.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?