HopeBoo3 Posts: 1 Newbie

How to get my levels back cant start from scratch

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @HopeBoo3 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game!

Can you please tell me which game it is and what device are you using? Also, did you save the game before either through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Do you know how it happened? Did you change a device OR reinstall the game on the same device?

And, you do not have to start from scratch at all, because help is available to to get our levels back. You just have to provide the details I have asked above, so that I can assist you further 🙂

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• bigdreamer
    bigdreamer Posts: 225 Level 2
    Options

Hey, I hope you've liked the community so far. And to answer your question, I it all depends. You can only get you're progress back if you've saved it. If you're playing through Facebook, the option to save it comes automatically when you open your game app.It's pretty simple, just make sure to connect to the right Facebook account. If you stay connected with the Kingdom, that option can be found in the in-game settings. As you keep making progress in the game, connect it with the same Kingdom and Facebook account and it will be saved automatically. Hope this helps you.

• saddie
    saddie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was close to level 4300 kept telling me I had to agree to new terms so when I did it took me back to level one

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @saddie and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community. Based upon the level you have mentioned I assume you are talking about Candy Crush Saga or maybe Candy Crush Soda? You have posted in the Candy Crush Friends area. I have actually seen 1 or 2 other players posting about this same problem.

Your levels can be restored. As mentioned above, if you have been playing via FB or King.com, your progress will be stored on the King servers and Player support can help restore your levels. Check here for instructions on how to contact Player Support. If you have not been playing via either of these methods, your progress can be manually restored by one of the CMs (just clarify which game you lost your progress). In future though, it is best if you play either thru FB or a king.com account.

They will need your Player ID# - You can find out how to get your game ID# here.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests ad just have a lot of fun!

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi and a very warm welcome to you @HopeBoo3

Sorry about it and hope the helpful assistance of the experts will be positive for you. 

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?