1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not receiving gifts!!

Options
Anniii
Anniii Posts: 6 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

Hi everyone!

Anybody else "earning" gifts in Candy Crush Friends, but never actually receiving them? Since yesterday, I have earned many gifts while playing a level, but when I finish it, or give up on it, I never actually receive anything...

Thanks a million!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community @Anniii 🤩

If you give up a level, you usually don't get the reward. Any specific level or levels you're having this issue with?

Please note that in the Community we are not able to replace rewards that has not been received through the game as we don't have access to this.

We can help if there is a technical issue.. if you play on mobile, start by making sure you have the latest game app version.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@Anniii Heya! Welcome to the candy crush community! I hope the previous answers helped answer your question. Happy playing! ☺️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Anniii Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I think you are mentioning about "Level Reward" -- the gift box we find when we break the blockers, while playing the game.

If you are talking about that, like our @QueenB and my friend @terrazas1325 has informed above, we must win the level to receive those gifts.

If that is not what you are referring to, and/or if there is anything else that you need to clarify, please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Have a great rest of the day and wonderful weekend ahead 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?