🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Tiffi begins her Google search

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
edited June 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

You’re right! She heads on over to her computer and does a Google search about sleeping. 

She types in “causes of not sleeping well” in the search box and realizes that this must be a common thing. So many articles to read. She looks at a broken sleep article but that wasn’t too interesting. Then she types in broken sleep definition. Aha! There is an interesting article. 

“Interrupted sleep refers to sleep that is punctuated by prolonged periods of waking up throughout the night, usually at least four times over the course of eight hours. The condition can be caused by a sudden shift in routine (for example, a new baby in the house), unexpected noises (such as a party at your neighbor’s house or a partner’s snoring), bathroom trips, or racing thoughts.” (Info here

“hmm, no baby in this house,” she thinks. “Neighbor’s party at 3:00 CET, I don’t think so. I don’t think I’m waking up to go to the bathroom. Racing thoughts ……….. that’s it! I am always full of energy and I do run around a lot during the day, but what would be racing through my mind in the middle of the night?” 

The sun is now coming up so that’s the end of her trying to fall asleep again. Mr. Toffee’s alarm goes off, so she’ll surprise her father and have his coffee ready for him. 

Let’s continue to the next part of the story - Tiffi shares her sleep issues with her father

Start at the beginning – Tiffi’s Memoirs

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?