🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Options
hillbilee001
hillbilee001 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi. Can’t seem to log in via Facebook? Gives me the option but then just to install Facebook app which I already have ??? Strange

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @hillbilee001 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game!

Which device are you using and what game are you trying to log into?

Can you show me the screenshots of those 2 messages — (1) asking you to log-in via Facebook, and (2) the the screen where it asks you to install the Facebook App

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below. And to post “screenshots”, select the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the Saturday 🍭 🍭

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Hi @hillbilee001,

Welcome to our community and thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga... ❤

So here's some tips for you if you can't connect or save your progress on Facebook!

Hope that help! if this doesn't work tell me!

Have a sweet day!

Hope we see you in the community!

#StaySafe

• hillbilee001
    Options

It comes up with this. Doesn’t let me click create new account , and if I click get Facebook , it takes me to AppStore and Facebook is already installed and does nothing.

musing iPhone 7, fablcebook is up to date and have deleted and reinstalled Facebook and soda saga

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hmmm... maybe this is a problem from your facebook app, are you connect your facebook account into the facebook app?

@hillbilee001

• hillbilee001
    Options

Hi. Reinstalled both Facebook and soda and tried to connect , when I click connect via Facebook it only lets me click on get Facebook as above. Which takes me to AppStore

working fine yesterday so don’t understand what’s going on

• [Deleted User]
    Options

hmmm... that's weird i don't know what to say! i believe the issue is from Facebook app but i will let @PummyRaj to tell you what to do excatly... 😉

• hillbilee001
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@hillbilee001 Heya! Welcome to the candy crush community! I hope the problem you are having get solved so you can continue to play your game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello again @hillbilee001 🤗

I am sorry, I could not get back to you till now! I was having a very busy day! So sorry!

The screenshot you have shared above, that is almost same as I see on my Diamond Diaries game! I am connected to Facebook, but still that window pops-up each time I want to send lives to my friends! Weird, right! So, whenever I see that window, I will just click on the X and move on! And, yes! Unfortunately, I cannot send lives to my friends.

I was assuming that is just a glitch with the Facebook App itself. Because, all my other King games on my iPad are fine except that one!

Now, coming back to your issue... I would like to know whether you are able to play the game OR is this pop-up window restricting you to do that?

When do you see this pop-up window? Is it as soon as you open the App to play or is it like in my game -- appears when you want to send lives?

Please post back and I will check back with you tomorrow. Once again, very sorry for my delayed reply.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow 🍬 🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?