🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Playing level 4 in the 3000 level game

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,277 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Are you part of the 1000 Club? Collect your badge here!.

Answers

• Angelatolbert28
    Angelatolbert28 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Playing level 4 in the 3000 level game and now have had 2 lives wasted after it starts the game it just goes straight to the end of game and doesn't let me make a single move before doing so :/ not cool man, not cool at all! Now to see if i can find a resolution for this issue!! Wish me luck!!

Loves, Angela

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Angelatolbert28

Hi and sorry to hear about your problem. Maybe it's resolved by now but wanted to suggest that you go to support and either post this there and or check the Q&A in support first before you give up. I'm not that tech savvy but was thinking, have you tried restarting or rebooting? Is it only the event or regular game too that is having problems? Also make sure you have enough memory. One more thing are you currently up on updates. From what I've seen most are having fun with this event and yes it's not cool.☹️ Hope you get or have this resolved and can enjoy the rest of it.

Have fun and happy crushing 🤗🐈 And yes.... Good Luck!🎈🍀🌠🎐

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

¶Update To Latest Version.

¶Check if it happens again and again for 3 times to confirm.

¶ A Screenshot showing your Problem.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,201 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you restart your device? (Just like @LoveDachs have answered you)

If it's not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug as so many players have this problem. (I hope it's solved! 🤔) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you haven't this happens on this game! 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

** This feature is still testing feature (it's still haven't completed to be fixed) and also first time to be created on this game.

By the way, thanks for your tagging me! @Trish24 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Angelatolbert28 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Actually, the level is working fine and there are no glitches in it.

1) Can you please tell me which device you are using? Sometimes, certain glitches occur on specific devices! Hence, I need to make sure about that.

2) Did you have the "friendly charged boosters" to start the level? Sometimes, those boosters are causing this crashing / freezing issue.

3) Also, did you try a regular level on the Map? If so, were you able to play those levels OR is it the same issue?

If you are having the same issue on all levels, usual cause of this problem is "lack of storage". You will have to make sure that there is 2 GB free space on your device memory. All the King games require and recommend this.

Can you please post back with these details, so that I can assist you further? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• Angelatolbert28
    Angelatolbert28 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

I gave up and when I went back to the game it was fine :) thanks all!!

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Angelatolbert28

You're very welcome,,.glad to hear that it corrected itself. If you completed all 🎈5 levels and took screenshots of your progress and finished map, levels completed or....you can enter the contest for this event and have a chance at 30 gold bars. Just click on contests in the Candy Crush Friends Saga area,🍬🍭 look for Level 3,000 Event and the click here for a chance to win gold bars.

Have a great day and happy crushing.🤗🐈

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?