🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Disappearance of special quests

Options
Kelingah
Kelingah Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

I start to play the special quest for level 3000 and reaches tye level 4. I quit the game and now i want to pursue that quest it didn't appear no more on the left side on my board!

I try to disconnect my profile and reconnect it multiple times but it changes nothing...

What should i do to access again that special quest?

Thank you for your answer!

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Kelingah - welcome to our friendly community. I’m sorry to hear the event disappeared for you. I believe the timed event still had a couple days left.

When you log out, please make sure to clear your cache and cookies as well as power on and off your device. Often times this helps resync the game.

Good luck 💪🏻

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@Kelingah Heya! Welcome to the king community! Oh no that’s terrible! I hope you are able to get the event back again. Happy playing ☺️

• Kelingah
    Kelingah Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for your answer.

I clear cache and cookies but it didn't changed anything.

In my case, that happend every time there is special quest. It's a bit frustrating..

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

I agree it is frustrating as it is a reoccurring problem. Definitely should be fixed and I hope it does.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi there, you can read full details below and refer to the sentences in bold, which may be applicable to you. Good luck in completing the special event before the time runs out.

My special event just disappeared?

Our events and challenges are a great way to test your skills in a special element of gameplay and earn some awesome rewards. 

Special events will be visible only for a limited time, so try to keep up-to-date by checking your device notifications for the game.

You should also see pop-ups and messages to let you know when something special is taking place, what you need to do and what you'll receive as your reward. If it's not clear how the challenge works, check out the Help Center article for that event and find out more.

Many events will show a timer or expiry date for the event. Though events sometimes offer periodic rewards, keep the finishing time in mind if you're going for that final prize. You might have to come back a few times to get to the final stage.

Don't forget that the timer continues to tick down while you're away or not playing, as other players will be taking part too!

If an event has disappeared before the timer has run out, you may have disconnected from your King or Facebook profile where the event is visible. Make sure you're linked to your game by checking your progress in the main map. If that's not correct, you might be offline or disconnected. You can find options to log out and log in to your King or Facebook player profile in the settings menu of our games.

In some rare cases, we need to remove the event due to technical issues. This might happen if we notice a special event is causing problems that affect players or the game overall, and it is not working as perfectly as we expect. We always try to keep this to a minimum and we hope it doesn't spoil your fun too much!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?