🦝 Rachel's back in town! Tell the studio what you think HERE
💰 Guess which is our sweet raccoon's art style and win Gold HERE

(ENDED) Win 30 gold bars with your favourite character 💚

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• RMP63RMP63 Posts: 23 Level 2

Usually its Yeti but I agree with @LoveDachs it depends on what level and game you are playing.

• AcvAcv Posts: 649 Level 5

Dachs is my favorite because he is so cute. He makes me smile.

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 9,406 Ambassador

Everyone knows how much I love my gal Rachel, she is my favourite character but to play with, I have to go with Misty. She gives you a bit of everything and she is good at a lot of different levels. I always pick Carnival Misty, she’s my favourite out of all her different outfits, I really love to see her dance when I win😊🐰

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life : it goes on 
         Rare diseases awareness month Learn about  people’s story, you’re not alone 

Concours du mois de Mars
          😋🥞 C’est le temps de se sucrer le bec! 🧇😋                

VENEZ ME FAIRE RIRE 😜 
    🤣🤣 mèmes drôles 🙀😹

International Corner 
    🇫🇷 FR     🇪🇸 ES     🇩🇪 DE 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.