🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lives from friends

Options
arch8ngel23
arch8ngel23 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why is it so rare to get lives back from friends? No more than one life every few days no matter how often or how many I send requests to

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Join Candy Crush Friends Saga Groups on Facebook. Send and Accept Friend Requests of the Group Members. Connect Your Game To Facebook. Then ask for lives. You'll get some.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,039 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @arch8ngel23 . Welcome to our Community

Add more friends on facebook who are actively playing CCFS, or you can join the CCFS group on Facebook there are many active players.

Keep playing and Happy Crushing

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there, I have this issue too. I personally will log into my FB and play the game. Once I finished all my lives, I will log in to the game in my FB account. Each time I log in to the game in my FB account via different browsers I will get full lives. Assuming you have all 3 browsers i.e. ME, Chrome, Modzilla, you'll get 15 lives. Just rotate playing with different browser to play-on after all 15 lives are used. This may sound tiring and troublesome but helpful if you get stuck on a difficult level for days.

So don't worry about not getting lives from friend. Hope the above tips help you progress. Cheers 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,777 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @wykoon It is very nice to see that you are getting used to the Community and trying to help other players 🤗

Just a heads-up! Please know that the player is talking about Candy Friends game, and it is NOT possible to play this game on any browsers, but either on mobile devices OR on Windows 10. So, your tip will not work for @arch8ngel23

And if you use this trick for other games that are available to play on the browsers, like the original Candy Crush or Candy Soda -- it still does not work. Because, for example, when I open the game on Edge browser, after the lives are 0 on my Chrome browser, the lives will be shown 0 on my Edge browser too.

And, let's say, we open all the browsers (that are available on our PC) at the same time, what if we win a level and move forward? The game on the other browsers will still be on the old level and we must "refresh" that Browser to be on our current level. Again, the same issue occurs -- no lives!

This is my experience when I tried it a while ago (by reading same tip given by somebody). I use PC to play most of my games and it has latest version. Unless our device software / browsers do not have latest updates, that trick does not work.

Hope this made sense and clarifies!

Have a wonderful day and a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi, thanks Pummy, I'm just trying to offer alternate solution(s) for @arch8ngel23 based on my personal experience, where deem fit, so they could try/explore them. Once all these recommendations are exhausted including those in the Help Center, the last resort is to contact our Player Support, if needed or applicable. 😅

Thank you for also sharing your experiment on the tips that I've shared. You are right, I may not be clear enough, the tips only works if you play the game in FB using PC/laptop, I'm not sure about tablet because I do not have 1. Strangely, it worked for me. Below is the screenshot of my current level in Microsoft Edge, where I have 4 lives at 9.05 a.m.

Second screenshot, via Google Chrome, the lives shows I have 5 at 9.11 a.m.

I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you. Perhaps as you've mentioned, it will only work if the browsers and game app are all up to date. But no harm for @arch8ngel23 to try it out, may be it worked the same way as me. I hope it works for CCSF too. If not, sorry for recommending this tips.

However, if it does work for you and you do clear a level say via ME browser and at the same time you also log in to Google Chrome, please refresh page to ensure the level is updated. To avoid this tedious task, finish all lives in your game via ME browser, close the game and open your game in different browser. Rotate these steps.

Happy trying though and have a nice day. 😉

Disclaimer: This tip is meant for fanatic players like me who don't have much lives from friend, wanting to level up to finish certain challenge or race to win gold bars.

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?