Hello

mendermouse
mendermouse Posts: 1 Newbie

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is mendy

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello @mendermouse and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Here, we run contests hosted by our amazing Superstars and CMs for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). If you go to the contest page in each game community, you'll see a number of open and finished contests. If one says "Finished", that means the contest is over and your entry will not be valid. So please check out our Contest Area for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). (click/tap on the bolded words to redirect you to the link) 👈😀

If you need any help, please feel free to check out our Support area for each game community for all possible questions answered by Superstars, Game Experts, and CMs (Community Managers). If you still need any further assistance, please ask a question providing much details regarding your issue. 🔧

You can get started here to know about all the community and its magical features. 👈🌟

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a tasty Tuesday and stay safe and healthy 🌸

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?