joannesimons
joannesimons Posts: 1 Newbie

Can't see friends on map

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@joannesimons This may be down to an issue with Facebook as there is a problem with spinning avatars. i play win 10 candy crush but because of this fault i no longer see some of my Facebook friends on the map. Its a Facebook issue so we have no time frame for a fix

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@joannesimons This may be down to an issue with Facebook as there is a problem with spinning avatars. i play win 10 candy crush but because of this fault i no longer see some of my Facebook friends on the map. Its a Facebook issue so we have no time frame for a fix

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @joannesimons Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Are you playing the Candy Friends Saga OR the original Candy Crush Saga?

If it is Candy Friends, do you know which levels your friends are playing? If they are in the lower levels than you, you will have to scroll down to that episode/level, and you can find them in the Map.

If they are in higher levels than you, you do not have an option to scroll up because, until we win the last level of our current episode, it is not possible to step into next episode. But, you can spot them in the "score board" though! Swipe to the right or left and see if you see them. Just so you know, sometimes, we cannot slide the scoreboard for some reason. If it happens to you, don't worry, it is just a glitch.

If you have any further questions or need clarification, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?