🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Quest and daily rewards not opening

Options
LeeWill
LeeWill Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello,

I am having issues with obtaining my daily rewards and quests. When pressing the open button on each the rewards itself does not open revealing what the reward is it seems as if the game becomes frozen thereafter. I have to close out the game and reopen to continue playing. Even in doing that, the rewards This only happens when playing CC Friends the other Candy Crush games are working fine. Can someone explain what is happening? I have performed the basic troubleshooting still nothing.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@LeeWill

Hi and a sweet welcome to the King Community. Have you tried the steps Sukanta_Biswas gave you the link for? I see you also have done some troubleshooting yourself. I know it can be frustrating when the game isn't working at peak performance, I love doing the daily quests receiving the daily rewards. I assume this is a new problem and you were getting them at one time. I also at one point had a problem, different from yours. Let me run through some solutions in case there's one you haven't done. First I would say make sure you have the current update (s) and a stable internet connection, you don't need the internet to play the game but to receive special events, daily rewards etc., you do...that way you are synced up with the game. Also you need 2G of memory for all of the King games, so make sure you also clean junk files on a regular basis. Once you're updated log out, restart/reboot device, then log back in and hopefully be able to play with all of the benefits. If this doesn't work contact support, it could be a glitch that didn't show up at first, not sure, that's why it's so important to do the latest update. Don't re- install because you will lose all of your boosters, however you won't lose your progress. Hope your problem is solved, let us know.🤗

Have a great day and happy crushing!🍬🍭🐈

Tagging our CM @QueenMia for further assistance.😸

• LeeWill
    LeeWill Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

LoveDachs

Thanks for the tips, I am now up and running

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@LeeWill

Hi, that is so good to hear. I hope everything continues to operate smoothly and you will be able to enjoy the games and all the goodies that come with it. Since you are new to the Community here are a few tips for you. Every game has its own area (this area is for CCFS, as I'm sure you are aware of) in the Community and please join us in some of the discussions, polls etc. Every month there are several contests where you can win gold bars and sometimes boosters. There is a topic and fun area where you can get tips on levels or play games/chat about things other than the "game". And of course support if you have any other questions or concerns. We also have a badge system, based on achievements, participation and involvement in the Community, where you are also awarded points for receiving such badges. Everything you need to know is on the site under Getting Started. I only play CCFS, so maybe I will see you around, glad now you can receive your daily boosters, good luck!🤗

Have fun and happy crushing!🐈

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?