🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Disappearing rewards and shaking boxes that won’t open

Options
stacy007
stacy007 Posts: 3 Newbie

What happened to all of my rewards? Not only did all my current rewards disappeared,I watched as it happened. I can no longer open the boxes to get new rewards. The box just shakes when I try to open it. Please help.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @stacy007 🤗

Thank you for the detailed explanation 👍️

Losing Lollipop Hammers without any cause, does not seem right!

If you don't mind, one more question! Did you update your game before you lost your Lollipops? Recently, I found out something... when we update our game, if our device does not have enough storage space, the game makes room for the update by deleting some (or all) of our boosters!

With regards to the gift box - this could be also because of the same reason as above -- lack of storage / free memory space. Can you please check and see if your device has 2 GB free memory? Each King game requires and recommends that much free space for the games to perform better with all the features.

If "Storage" is not the issue, please post back and let me know.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @stacy007 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please clarify something for me... which game are you having this issue in? Is it the Candy Friends OR the Farm Heroes?

If you can clarify that for me, I can assist you in proper direction.

To post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• stacy007
    Options

Candy Friends is the game that I’m having an issue with.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @stacy007 Thank you for replying back 👍️

Can you please give more details please about the issue?

1) What did you mean by "your rewards disappeared"? Did you lose all your Lollipop Hammers from the game?

If so, by any chance, did your game crash or did you reinstall the game or change the device?

2) And with regards to "shaking gift box" -- is it the "Daily Reward" or the reward from the Bubblegum Troll OR any Gift box you want to open does the same thing?

Also, what do you have to do to come out of that? Do you close the game OR the App closes by itself?

Can you explain everything about what is happening with the Gift boxes?

Talk to you soon 🙂

• stacy007
    Options

Yes.. I lost all my Lollipop Hammers from the game. I used one and all of them disappeared.

The game did not crash that I’m aware of. I didn’t reinstall the game and didn’t change devices.

The shaking Gift Box is the Daily Rewards. I’m not able to collect it. I had to close the game and reopen it to play the level.

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @stacy007 🤗

Thank you for the detailed explanation 👍️

Losing Lollipop Hammers without any cause, does not seem right!

If you don't mind, one more question! Did you update your game before you lost your Lollipops? Recently, I found out something... when we update our game, if our device does not have enough storage space, the game makes room for the update by deleting some (or all) of our boosters!

With regards to the gift box - this could be also because of the same reason as above -- lack of storage / free memory space. Can you please check and see if your device has 2 GB free memory? Each King game requires and recommends that much free space for the games to perform better with all the features.

If "Storage" is not the issue, please post back and let me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?