🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How to fix my Piggy Bank

Options
Maryjc
Maryjc Posts: 5 Level 2

I bought a Piggy Bank and filled it up, but it wants me to pay again to collect. I've reported twice on game support and they email me for more info and picture which I send then I get a email that since they haven't heard from me they are closing that case. I've went so far as deleting app, clearing cash and cleaning phone, and turning phone off before reinstalling and still the same. What can I do?

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,003 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Maryjc and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community. It sounds like you may have been caught between two different versions of the piggy Bank. Friends is the only game where you could 'buy' you piggy bank up front and then fill it up and 'break it open' once it was full and get your gold bars. The piggy bank changed color once you bought it.

I now have a similar version of the bank that the other Candy Crush games have - You fill the bank up and then once it is full, you can go ahead and pay to 'break it open' if you choose. I'm surprised that Player Support couldn't see that you had purchased a piggy bank. Do you have a copy of the receipt? If you do - you can send that to Player Support as proof of purchase and that should help them resolve your issue.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @Maryjc Welcome to our community. The way the piggy bank work is whenever your piggy bank is already full you can collect all your earning gold bars by breaking the piggy bank and bought a new empty one with your real money, and that’ll cost you $3.99 that you can purchase by using your credit card. You can read all about piggy bank on : https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/kb/articles/609-what-is-the-piggy-bank

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,644 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Did you try Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

About Piggy Bank

Similar to a real-life Piggy Bank, when you purchase it in our game you're 'breaking' it so you can release all that awesome Gold you've been collecting. 

This means that every time you buy, break and collect from your Piggy Bank, the collection of Gold Bars will begin again because you'll be filling up a new Piggy Bank.

Each time it's full you'll be able to buy it, and buying each only unlocks that Bank's contents. 

Buying a Piggy Bank isn't crucial in your gameplay, but does offer a lower-priced way to add Gold Bars to your game than buying in the Store bundles.

Gold Bars are also sometimes available in small amounts as rewards for various events and challenges in our games, so keep checking for other ways to add to your collection!

If something happend about refunds and broken purchases here.

• dksdmswh
    dksdmswh Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

Ah im so sorry to hear that! I hope your problem has been resolved with the above trouble shooting methods!!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,003 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Maryjc and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community. It sounds like you may have been caught between two different versions of the piggy Bank. Friends is the only game where you could 'buy' you piggy bank up front and then fill it up and 'break it open' once it was full and get your gold bars. The piggy bank changed color once you bought it.

I now have a similar version of the bank that the other Candy Crush games have - You fill the bank up and then once it is full, you can go ahead and pay to 'break it open' if you choose. I'm surprised that Player Support couldn't see that you had purchased a piggy bank. Do you have a copy of the receipt? If you do - you can send that to Player Support as proof of purchase and that should help them resolve your issue.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?