I don’t got any messages for Candy Friends Stories. Help me please.😭😭😭

Comments

• Moc08
    Moc08 Posts: 29 Level 2

😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @Moc08 👋 and warm welcome to the Community 🤗

Do you mean that you'd like to receive a notification whenever there's a new story? If so, @Elsa could help you out 😉

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

@QueenMia is there anything in our settings that could prompt a player that a new story is posted? I am not aware of any. I wonder if we bookmark a message if that will notify a community member that there is an update.

@Moc08 you have just given me the biggest compliment that I've ever received. Thank you! I created 2 new stories last week about our Bubblegum Troll (A/K/A Chewy). Check out the new stories here. It's the last 2 posted and I just started a new story about Tiffi and panda bears. Let me find out if there is a way to get a notification when something new is posted. I will get back to you once I get that information.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020

@Moc08 I can’t get an answer from anyone as to how you can get notified. See if you can bookmark the message. If you can then you can check weekly to see if there is a new story. I'm more than half way through another story and should have it posted by Friday.

• Moc08
    Moc08 Posts: 29 Level 2

Well thank you, @Elsa.😇

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello @Moc08 and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

I’m currently writing a story now. I don’t know how long it will take me, but I will do my best to make it better than my last story. If you want to read my story, click on the green “here” below my comment. Thanks and have a great day! 🌸🍒

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?