🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is Bubblegum troll worth fighting for to unlock?

Rocko1
Rocko1 Posts: 14 Level 2

When bubblegum troll contest apeared back in my game, It showed I had 240/600 of him. Than I think before I played my 1st level, the game bumped me up to somewhere around 460 or 480/600. Now I'm at 560/600 to unlock bubblegum troll. I got really stuck on level 1212 and 1213, when I got past those levels I reached the bubblegum level where I thought I was going to beat it and advance to 580/600 but I didn't know when I lost the bubblegum level, that he takes off and advances several more levels on the game map and that I have to beat several more levels to reach the bubblegum level.

Before bubblegum troll contest started, I had around 8 pink hammers, 8 stripped hammers and around 21 wrapped hammers and now all my boosters are gone because I am fighting to get through these levels to try to unlock this bubblegum troll character. I am getting really stuck on some of these levels with (no boosters, no super streak help and there used to the AD'S when you watch the AD, you gives you 5 more moves if you failed the level so you can try to still beat the level with 5 more moves)

Right now I just lost my 1st attempt on 1218 which is (dunk cookies) level with Dach and that's one of the characters I feel the most comfortable with. I think I have 8 days left to unlock bubblegum troll, What happens if I don't unlock him? How long would it take until he appears back in the game? Is he really worth fighting for to unlock? It's going to be tough to unlock him with no booster help, no AD help and no super streak help.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,837 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Their team is still testing this feature (Add Free Booster too) and have created on first time (that means this feature is still not completed to be fixed) on this game.

And you can search for "Candy Crush Friends Level 1218 No Booster" on YouTube or so that I hope you can follow these tips of how to pass this tricky level. 😊

If you have any questions with this game, you can click here to ask a question that they will help you faster on Candy Crush Friends Support Community. 😊

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,167 Level 5

Hello @Rocko1

If you are using all your boosters to try to finish the Bubble Gum Troll event and you're not even sure you will finish it, than maybe you should tske a break from it. There will probably be another event in a few months where you'll be able to collect BGT. Try and get the daily quests by playing earlier levels so you build up some boosters to beat 1218. I have a hard time sometimes with dunk the cookies too.

• Rocko1

Well now I'm at level 1220 and stuck again. Eventually I get past some of these levels and than get stuck again. I wish his levels were a seperate quest from the main game like Olivia and Rachel have cause the bubblegum troll levels are a must win on the 1st attempt or he disappears.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You have to be more patient in the game and do not give all your possessions to the illusion that the most important thing is to wait for the opportunity to get gifts

• Diamond_Lim

You can search for "Candy Crush Friends Level 1220 No Booster" on YouTube or so that I hope you can follow these tips of how to pass this tricky level. 😊

By the way, their team will released season features randomly while not released day by day. So you keep your eyes out! 😉

• Rocko1

I did it, I got past level 1220 and played 2 bubblegum levels and beat them both. Now I have bubblegum troll unlocked and I used him on 1 level just to confirm I can use him now. I used him on a spread the jelly level which didn't work at all. I think he would help on any level except (spread the jelly level). I try to use Misty only for (spread the level) and if I can't use her for spread the jelly, than I use either Odus or nutcracker.

• Diamond_Lim

Well done! @Rocko1 👏

You just keep trying to complete levels with Candy Crush Friends Character. You can do it! 😊

Good luck for beating and have a nice day! 😊

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @Rocko1 and warm welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community 🤗

Hehe, of course he's worth fighting for! Ask our Superstar @Foley1362 😋

If you need any help or inspiration to pass levels, you can check our sections with tips coming from our level designers themselves! Right HERE 🙌 And you can also ask our top Experts @firebombmarkus @wafercookieflippers @mysticalmysty @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @candycrushinit @Nat09 @gr33n3y3z @flew66 @Sofia1992 - Guys, any tips and feedback on the BubbleGum Troll?!

Thanks all and happy playing - Don't forget to have fun 🍒

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020

Hi @Rocko1, congratulations on getting the Bubblegum Troll. He can be very useful in spread the jam, especially if your blocks are spaced out, then he’s an asset. He’s very good for the heart challenges too, he’s helped me out in difficult level several times. 😊🐰

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @QueenMia . Thanks for the tag and @Rocko1 , welcome to our sweet community.

Yes, of course it's worth to try your best to get Bubblegum Troll.

BGT has a very unique ability which is Bubble Blast.

When you collect 12 yellow candies, BGT throws 2 explosive bubblegum candies on the board.

• Swap the Bubble Blast Candy with any moveable object on the board to set it off
    • When set off it will explode shooting out diagonally from each corner bouncing three times
    • Bounces through Licorice swirls
    • Bounces over gaps in the board
    • Can bounce along Hazelnut Crunch hitting it several times

BGT is perfect for freeing animals, octopus and he can spread the jam faster while he can reach and hearts in the hardest spots of 'fill the hearts' levels easier than other characters.

Plus, BGT has two awesome outfits. His King Outfit and his angel outfit (seriously, I love his King outfit so much).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?