πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Gold bars

Options
crsdad
crsdad Posts: 7 Level 2

I have 30 goldbars that I cannot access. I would like to receive them without paying my hard earned money.

How do I get new friends that play candy crush?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @crsdad Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

First of all, Thank you very much for opening a new thread and posting your question πŸ‘οΈ

1) With regards to the "Gold Bars" ---> I am assuming that you are asking about the Gold Bars that are available in the "Piggy Bank"! If so, I am sorry to say that we cannot receive them without purchasing.

Once your Piggy Bank is full, a discounted price will be shown and you can go ahead with the purchase if you like to spend some money. Or you can simply leave it and ignore, whenever it pops-up to tell you that you have "so many" Gold Bars available for you to use.

2) With regards to getting new friends ---> If you are logged into the game through Facebook, please "search" for that particular game groups -- then send a request to join those groups -- once you are in the group, post a comment that you are looking for new friends. Many players do look for friends and will send requests -- Accept them and you will have many new and active friends. It is the same with any King game we play πŸ™‚

Hope this made sense and clarifies. Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions. You can simply post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @crsdad Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

First of all, Thank you very much for opening a new thread and posting your question πŸ‘οΈ

1) With regards to the "Gold Bars" ---> I am assuming that you are asking about the Gold Bars that are available in the "Piggy Bank"! If so, I am sorry to say that we cannot receive them without purchasing.

Once your Piggy Bank is full, a discounted price will be shown and you can go ahead with the purchase if you like to spend some money. Or you can simply leave it and ignore, whenever it pops-up to tell you that you have "so many" Gold Bars available for you to use.

2) With regards to getting new friends ---> If you are logged into the game through Facebook, please "search" for that particular game groups -- then send a request to join those groups -- once you are in the group, post a comment that you are looking for new friends. Many players do look for friends and will send requests -- Accept them and you will have many new and active friends. It is the same with any King game we play πŸ™‚

Hope this made sense and clarifies. Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions. You can simply post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

Ouch πŸ˜“ .... Hi @crsdad a warm welcome and sorry for the fused but hopefully you get help through the experts to resolve this. Best of luck 🍭πŸ₯‚

• dksdmswh
    dksdmswh Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

The goldbars in your piggy bank, unfortunately, have to be bought :(

however there are opportunities in the community to earn gold bars!!

to find friends, i recommend you connect to facebook!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?