🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

level points

leezaback
leezaback Posts: 1 Newbie

i am at level 1304.the points stopped up they are stuck 778.. i. Emailed several times

.1st they were looking into it.now senf me over to discussions.i am linked with fb.have ligged iut then back in..every level i pass.nothing.i get all the prizes but no advancements on points..appreaciate the help

Leezaback

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello @leezaback and welcome to our friendly community. Are you referring to advancement in points as part of the Bubblegum troll event? You complete a Bubblegum Troll level but don't get the points? If so I have seen this mentioned by other players. I will make sure the CM of this game is aware of this. Please provide your game ID#. You can find out how to get your game ID# here.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there Leeza, your statement "every level i pass.nothing.i get all the prizes but no advancements on points.." seems a bit vague. Can you elaborate what points are you referring to? Are you able to share an image pertaining to your issue and the device you played on? Please reply so I can help you further.

Before that, please also do the following and let me know the outcome:-

• Force close the game and any other apps that are running in the background on your device.
    • Check for any updates to your device's software and the game itself. Out of date software is the main reason for the majority of technical issues. Make sure your device and game are in the latest version possible.
    • After installing any updates, turn your device off and leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?