RobinCorte
RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5

the medals are not showing for me anymore😔

Best Answer

Answers

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi @RobinCorte a very warm welcome to you. Will help you tag some of the experts to give their kind assistance to you .

@kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @Freddy_Falkner

Good luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

The achievement is not release to everyone at the moment as this is a playtest and a small group of players will see this feature... hopefully it will come to everyone very soon...

( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

@RobinCorte

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Hi👋

👑👑👯@QueenMia@MightyWolf 🎅@Pounawea

I need your help 😟

🐔I don't have all costumes like these and many more....🐙

💰💰I know some of these are available in special events but other costumes will be able see..

If u are interested then

I will give my User I'd?

For adding these costumes....

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Let's see...

Hi @Iffo,

i know that you want these costumes, but unfortunatly as i a normal player just like you and i'm not a kingster... i can't do anyting for you, but i will show you more details about these costume! 😘

Tiffi the vampire (Legendary)

This costume is only released in 2018 when the game launches, and she is appear at Halloween 2018 Star Chaser Event... and problably she will come back this halloween!

Tiffi the Turkey (Epic)

This costume is released on November 26th, 2018 as a celebration of Thanksgiving Day!

Galaxy Yeti (Legendary)

If you have purchased or plan to purchase a device from Samsung... It is a gift with purchase from Samsung on eligible on a Galaxy devices that has been released on 2019 and this year...

Must be above level 10 and have downloaded CCFS from the Galaxy store!

Also after you've download the game on your brand new phone from Galaxy Store play it, you have to wait 48 hours and after that go back to the game and play it and you will receive him... 🥰

Tiffi the Soccer Player (Legendary)

This costume is released on Women's World Cup 2019 and also she is not released to everyone, only some of 15% of players have this costume around world so it's the rarest costume ever in the game and i hope she will come back on another soccer events... i'm not sure at all... 🤷‍♂️

Hope you undrestand that these costumes are just appeared at some events only that you've missed but don't worry, they will come back somehow but about Galaxy Yeti he still available, you can grab him right now (of course if you play the game on The 2019 - 2020 Samsung devices)

See you around... φ(゜▽゜*)♪

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @RobinCorte Welcome Back to the wonderful King Community 🤗

Since it has been a week you have posted this question, did your Scrapbook back to the old mode OR are you still missing the "special" costumes?

If you are missing them, I am thinking that the "Rainbow costumes" feature must have been disabled for everybody as they came out only as a test for very very few players! I can find it out for you, but please let me know.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello dear @Iffo Hope you are having a wonderful day 🤗

I think you did not check my post that explained you about the missing costumes in your game. Here is the thread for your reference ---> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/305592/character-bug#latest

As I have informed you before, please remember that the Community Managers cannot "add" the costumes for us in the games. We have to earn them in the special events we receive. Please click on above link I shared above to read more about the missing characters & costumes in your game.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need clarification.

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great week ahead 🍭 🍭

• Iffu2
    Options

Hi @MightyWolf can you said me more about galaxy yeti...

• Iffu2
    Options

@MightyWolf @PummyRaj @QueenMia

Did you know ?

I finally got Jelly queen today

• PummyRaj
    Options

Great to know that dear @Iffo 🤗

Very very happy for you ❤️

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Congratulations... 💗

@Iffo

And as i told you before about Galaxy Yeti, If you have purchased or plan to purchase a device from Samsung... It is a gift with purchase from Samsung on eligible on a Galaxy devices that has been released on 2019 and this year...

Must be above level 10 and have downloaded CCFS from the Galaxy store!

Also after you've download the game on your brand new phone from Galaxy Store play it, you have to wait 48 hours and after that go back to the game and play it and you will receive him... 🥰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?