πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Dachs’ Deliveries is open for service πŸ’Œ πŸ• Help us and Win 10 Gold bars!

Options

Comments

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Yikes!

To make this event more enjoyable we should be paired with active players like ourselves. So far one of my teammates has logged onto the daily delivery list and my other teammates are not playing the game. So all in all this really makes it unrealistic to win any prizes as far as my team goes. Also some of the quests are asking way too much from a player to achieve, it would be doable if I had active teammates like myself but that's not happening in my case. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

at this point I have no expectations on winning any prizes due to the lack of teamwork. 😜

I know there was good intention behind this new event, but it needs a lot of work and hopefully with everybody's input the team can make some few changes for the next release. πŸ€—

If I may suggest maybe just like and Candy crush saga, you can customize your own teams that would be pretty cool because then you know you're playing with active players. I also suggest this idea for the bubblegum troll event if we could also have the option to customize teams.

That's just my two cents everybody have a wonderful day 🍭

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@QueenMia - So after a LOT a LOT of hard work I was able to complete 99.9% of the Delivery tasks by myself and I had a teammate show up and complete 1 daily quest task πŸ’ͺ🏻

I’m glad I did it but not sure I want to complete Rd 2 by myself again as it’s no fun without ACTIVE teammates πŸ₯Ί

πŸ’ͺ🏻🍩

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Did you get Dachs costume right? 😯

@KingChewy

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey there @MightyWolf πŸ‘‹

Dachs' postman suit hasn't been delivered yet as they're some delays in manufacturing... We know how much you guys are waiting for new costume so rest assure that it will come to you at some point.

There were some issues that the Studio needed to focus on and that delayed the delivery of the new costume. However, they're working hard to bring it in one of the next releases, together with improvements to the event. Please bear with us.

We hope that you enjoy the nice rewards for now. Happy playing πŸ’

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

@QueenMia

**Anyway I respect the team and I will wait for the costume**

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

@QueenMia - I'll be glad to "bear with us" as long as you will "bear with me" πŸ˜‰ (Sorry - I couldn't resist - I see it's a phrase you use quite often. πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

It doesn't look like anyone on my team is doing anything either. At least this time I didn't lose what I accomplished yesterday. But this is very hard for me since I usually will go several days on one level.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

It's fine @QueenMia .

Remember that CCFS Team always has some sweet surprises behind the events so we will wait patiently for Dachs' event to appear.

Until then, let's keep on playing this awesome game.~

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I wish you didn't have to beat new levels for these tasks. I get stuck on almost every level now so I would like things that happen in levels I don't beat to count like they do for ordinary quests I think going back and playing old levels should count too since we know which of those are good for which task.

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options

I like this but due to the fact only completed new levels count it makes it much harder. My teammates seem stuck so they are not much help. Also since only new completed levels count it makes it harder for players in the last levels to help the team. Not sure we will get through this. But we will see

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Finally got the first prize box, all by myself. I do have an active team member but she has stayed on the striped candy combo quest only.

As mentioned by many that this event is TOUGH! I have used quite a few boosters to help completing a level (as it is required to clear a level to count). I probably have spent 10 times the boosters that I earned from the first prize box. While I enjoyed playing, the incentive for completing the quests is not high.

I would suggest the studio to remove the requirement for clearing a level before the achievement is counted. Set it up just like the daily quests so players are not confused by not getting credits for all the combos or special candies that they made.

Another suggestion is to prioritize the roll out of the event to active players. I am sure the studio has a way to find out how frequently the players are playing the CCFS game. This would help to form teams of active players. We don't want to play a team event all by ourselves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?