🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Kimmy has a part time job

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The afternoon goes quickly and before the girls realize it, they need to start heading home. Mr. Toffee will be closing the candy store any time now.  

Hugs and kisses. 

“Let’s stop by Dad’s store. He got some awesome striped fishies and I just finished off what we had at home so let’s get more.

The girls walk into the candy store and Tiffi looks for the jar of fishies.  

“It’s gone, Dad what happened to the jar of striped fishies,” Tiffi asks. 

Mr. Toffee says that he sold out and he was waiting for a new shipment to arrive. The girls spend some time with him and then head on home. 

“See you later, Dad,” Kimmy says. 

On the way home Kimmy tells her sister that there were some strange noises in her room last night and it woke her up. But when she turned on the light there was no one there. 

“I hardly slept last night,” Kimmy says. “It frightened me. It was like a whispering voice but I didn’t see anyone there. I hope that I don’t hear it again tonight.”

“I forgot to tell you the most important thing, Tiffi!” says Kimmy. “I got a part time job! I deliver the mail to everyone in Soda World. Guess who gets the most letters? Genie Jellybeanie gets so many letters every day. People must be writing him asking him to grant them 3 wishes. I wonder how he gets any sleep because he has so many letters to read. 

The girls and Mr. Toffee spend a quiet evening at home watching TV. 

Let’s continue - Let’s hear more stories

Start at the beginning - Kimmy’s bear tales

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?