🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Kimmy meets the panda bears

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Bright and early the next morning Tiffi gets dressed and eats a quick breakfast. She can’t wait to see her sister again. She checks her text messages, nothing! Yippee! Now she can go meet Kimmy.

A little while later she sees Kimmy in her boat approaching the shoreline. Yes! Her sister is home! 

“Kimmy, I am so happy to see you,” Tiffi says. “We’ll stop by the candy store on the way home so that you can say hello to Dad.” 

Mr. Toffee is so excited to see his two girls together. 

Hugs and kisses and Mr. Toffee tells his girls that he won’t be home late for dinner. Tiffi asks him what he’d like to eat. He shrugs his shoulders and says, “Surprise me!” 

Tiffi wants Kimmy to meet her new friends, Pan-Pan and Ling-Ling so she decides to take the shortcut through Bamboo Forest.

“Here are my new friends,” Tiffi says. “Hi Ling-Ling, what’s going with Pan-Pan? Did he eat too much bamboo today?” 

Ling-Ling tells Tiffi that is exactly what happened. Tiffi introduces Kimmy and tells Ling-Ling that her sister lives in Soda World but came back home to visit us for a few days. Then she tells Ling-Ling to have a nice day and the two girls continue their walk back to the house.  

Tiffi tells Kimmy the history behind the two panda bears and how they ended up living in the Candy Kingdom. Kimmy thinks they are really cute and would like to come back to visit them before she goes home. 

Let’s continue - Kimmy hears how Chewy found his father

Start at the beginning - Kimmy’s bear tales

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?