πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why don't I have ads video for extra moves?

Options
Unicorn_Ltd
Unicorn_Ltd Posts: 22 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Support

When are you making this work for every one? That we get some free helping tools.

Not everyone has a lot money 
to spend.Like me per example 
that lives on a invalidity 
allowance.
Please pretty please make it work 
that everyone can choose,
with or without commercials.

Best regards, me!

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi there Unicorn and good day to you.

I hope the same too but you're considered fortunate to be able to watch commercial, then given free booster as this feature is only available to selected random group of player. In my opinion, enjoy it while it last cos it may be taken away by the system unannounced πŸ˜…

However, if you any great idea to improve the game, please feel free to always post in the Ideas/discussions section because your feedback on improvement is invaluable β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,631 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Unicorn_Ltd . Welcome to our Community

Thank you for sharing

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,098 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

When you are so close to complete any level, you can try to watch a video then give you free 4 moves (but this video feature is still testing that means it's still not complete to be fixed).

If not so close, you can give up then try playing again until you pass this tricky level. 😊

Or you can also watch Candy Crush Friends What Level No Booster on YouTube or so that I hope you can understand to follow these tips of how to pass any level without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can join to answer that you can chance to win gold bars on these contests. πŸ‘‡

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,000 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

@Unicorn_Ltd - I hope you have been having fun in this very friendly community! As mentioned above the various events are not available to everyone. Sometimes it is because it is a feature that is being tested, or a new feature that is gradually being released to everyone or else some people can't get an event because of the platform they play on or sometimes because of the region/area where they live.

I know that watching ads can be a very helpful feature. I have never had it in any of my games, so in one way that makes it easier because I have learned to play the games without the benefit of watching ads, so I don't miss the feature.

However if you have had the feature and then lose it, I can see how that could affect your playing the game.

• Unicorn_Ltd
    Unicorn_Ltd Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Thank you everyone,

you are all very helpful and sweet.

But I still insist that with the advertising

and acquired tools it is somewhat easier

and certainly more pleasant.

Well it is up to me, isn't it?

It used to be easier than now.

Is it a plot against me?

Maybe not, but I find it strange

that I suddenly get through a level so difficult

that I had before no problems with it.

And all this since I lost ALL my levels more than 1800

by a hacker on my Facebook. Anyway, I think it should not take that long,

because then I quit!

Unfortunately ........ !

• dksdmswh
    dksdmswh Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

Ah im so sorry to hear that! It’d be great to be understanding of circumstances though!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?