Instagram advert continues to not complete and thus denies a bonus

jeanpsjeanps Posts: 16,092 Level 5

After weeks of the TikTok advert not running properly and thus stopping bonuses being delivered the problem seemed to be fixed because the TikTok advert stopped running. Then it started with the Instagram advert. Then the Instagram advert stopped being run and all was well again. Now after a week of normalcy the Instagram advert is back and so is the problem Please help!! @PummyRaj any thoughts? You have tried to help before and I thought it had been resolved. But this is truly very frustrating

Prev1

Answers

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 6,723 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there Jean and hope you're doing good.

I'm just guessing that the game server is overwhelmed by the ads features rendering it to not load properly or it may be due to other issue such as poor internet connection, low phone memory, which causes the game and other features to lag and not properly loaded.

If your phone has enough space and there's a strong internet connection, my guess is the game server issue. However, I encourage you to also report such issue to our Player Support by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of this page.

Thank you and have a wonderful day ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

New to this Community? ๐Ÿค”Here's a guide to help you ๐Ÿงญ

Do you have any issue with the game? ๐Ÿ†˜ Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)๐ŸŽฏ

For German, French and Spanish speakers, head to our International Corner ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Humour us! Share your funny stories here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game ๐ŸŽฎ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 13,730 Farm Moderator

Hello dear Jean @jeanps How are you my dear ๐Ÿค—

I am so sorry for not able to get back to you sooner! It was crazy busy with family and Community with so many things going on!

I am so glad to know that the "tik tok" Ad is not appearing anymore! Probably, the video you have provided did the trick and helped the Studio to stop the Ad ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Did you give me the link for "Instagram" too? I might have lost it my dear! Would you mind sending it to me again either here or in PM, your convenience ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Signature - Moderators 2021 FHS PummyRajpng

Hello dear @wykoon ๐Ÿค—

Jean is having issue with only the Instagram Ad, all other Ads are working fine. So, internet connection should not be the issue.

Because, it is only with this Ad -- whenever it comes up! Which is odd, right ๐Ÿ˜…

Hi there Pummy and hope you're doing great ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jean did mentioned that other ad also have the same issue but was resolved and there's no longer TikTok ad. So my understanding is that the current running ad i.e. IG is having the same issue as TikTok had previously, which didn't load properly/complete to give bonus... do correct me if I'm wrong @jeanps ๐Ÿ˜…๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ˜…๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ˜…๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ˜…๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ˜…๏ปฟ thanks you ladies ๐Ÿ˜

Do you have any issue with the game? ๐Ÿ†˜ Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)๐ŸŽฏ

• jeanpsjeanps Posts: 16,092 Level 5

Thanks for caring @PummyRaj and @wykoon

Here's the link to the latest Instagram glitch. I've also sent it to Player support.

https://youtu.be/TaF5GdRr4_o

Only happens with either Tik Tok or Instagram. All other adverts are just fine. Also only on iPad, my Android phone never sees these particular adverts! Currently it's Instagram

Thanks again, and let's hope for success very soon

Hi Jean, you're most welcome. I hope you have other features in the game that enable you to collect rewards/boosted other than watching ads to do so.

Happy gaming and a wonderful day to you ๐ŸŽˆ

• dksdmswhdksdmswh Posts: 69 Level 3

Try again after rebooting both the game and instagram!

Thanks for all your help @PummyRaj and @wykoon

Here's the newest video of the Instagram advert playing it's games

https://youtu.be/TaF5GdRr4_o

It only happens with either Tik Tok or Instagram. Currently it's Instagram and Tik Tok is ok! All other adverts are just fine. Whenever one of the rogues appear I hold my breathe!!! And these adverts only appear on my iPad. My Android phone has never had a problem at all.

I've also sent this to Player Support as well.

Here's hoping for success. Again thanks for caring. And thankfully level 3 allows me to post the link

Thank you very much for providing the video link dear Jean @jeanps

I will send this over to the Candy Friends Community In-charge ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Hi@wykoon . The most frustrating aspect of this glitch is when I need one more move to complete a game and the advert doesnโ€™t complete. So I start over again instead of moving forward. One of lifeโ€™s little tests of my persistence!

Hi Jean, I totally understand how you feel ๐Ÿ˜… I've been there before.

Also, if got stuck too long at that level, I'll become desperate to clear it with whatever means including playing in different devices to ensure I can continue playing if I used up my full lives and to the extend spent my gold bars for extra moves. Sometimes I do take a break from the game and log back in to check if I'm lucky enough to get new feature or a lucky game board... That's me... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope you manage to pass the level and still enjoy playing the game despite this glitch... Thanks again for continuously updating us.

Thanks @wykoon

So nice to have you caring. And knowing I'm not alone in having this issue actually helps a lot!

I did send this on to Player support as suggested, but all I get is an email suggesting I check the help links or ask the community. When I reply to the email I get the same email in reply. Perhaps it's just an auto response?? Should I expect any more than that I wonder.

And the issue continues whenever THAT advert appears.......I am hoping Instagram takes a long vacation soon!!!

You mention gold bars. One of the odd things about Friends is that you can't win gold bars, only buy them. It would be really nice if a gold bar or two was something I could win - wouldn't mind how - episode reward, level reward, special contest, whatever.....do you think that might ever happen....

Hello dear Jean @jeanps ๐Ÿค— A Very Happy Sunday to you โค๏ธ

When we contact the "Player Support" team, it is what happens.... we receive an automated response as an acknowledgement. And an actual agent will be contacting you within next 3 - 5 days (from the date of complaining). If they do not contact you, then we will have to send a reply through that automated email itself (as it contains a ticket number), and remind them that you are still waiting for assistance.

But, unfortunately, for this particular issue -- Player Support team cannot help us out, as it is not the issue that they can resolve, but Studio itself has to take care of it. That was the reason, I have not suggested you to contact the Player Support Team.

NOTE: They can/will take care of the "Missing Rewards" issues from Special Events, and all of the Purchase Issues, and "Level Restore" issues. All the rest of the issues will be taken care by the Community Team.... especially, this current one you are having ๐Ÿ™‚

With regards to "winning Gold Bars" -- There are always one or other contests going on, in this Community. You can see those contests on top of this page in a "Red Box" -- saying "Win Gold Bars". Currently, there are 2 contests going on.

** You can also see "Win Prizes" tab on top, as well as to the right side of this page. You can click on that to see the list of the Contests.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi @PummyRaj @PummyRaj

Thanks for explaining the Player support process, now I understand it better....

Happily Instagram has left me alone today, so happiness your name is Jean ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Tell me, if one ever wins gold bars in one of the contests, how do they find their way to my game??

edited July 2020

Hi there Jean and thanks for updating ๐Ÿ˜Š glad Instagram took a break. ๐Ÿคญ

If you win gold bars in contest here, you'll be required the give your game User ID, which is underneath the King logo after you click on "my profile". The ID can be seen once you tap on it. Refer to the orange box below ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you win gold bars in contests under a specific game, it will be credited to your gold bar inventory for that game you play.

If you win gold bars from contests organised by the Community in general, the gold bars can be credited to any of your King's game acc. ๐Ÿ˜Š

All the on going contests are here