🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi does some Googling

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi looks at her phone to see if any of the players need her help. No! Time to do some googling.

She types in “types of talent” and gets some ideas but what happens if someone wants to participate but they really don’t have a talent?  She finds a very good article and checks out the list.

Now it’s time to condense the list into what might be doable for any character that wants to participate. She prints a list of possible talent and begins to make some phone calls to all her friends. 

She knows that Kimmy has a good voice so maybe she would like to sing but she will have to confirm if that is what she would like to do. She writes out a list of her friends and then begins making the phone calls. 

“Hi Yeti, how are you doing today?” Tiffi says. “Elsa asked me to help her write a story about a talent show. So, I am calling everyone to ask if they would like to participate.“  

Yeti tells her that he used to do some juggling so he can brush up on those skills and do that for the show. Tiffi tells him that she’s going to call Jenny next to see what she would like to do. Yeti tells her that Jenny has been having fun lately carving out fruit and she is getting really good at it. Tiffi tells Yeti that she will get back to him once she has more details. Jenny is not home so Tiffi leaves her a voicemail message. 

She calls the twins next and Jean-Luc answers. 

“Hi Tiffi, what’s up?” Jean-Luc asks. 

She explains the talent show and asks if they would both be interested in participating.  

“I’ve always wanted to be a ventriloquist so maybe Phillippe and I can both have twin dolls and we can interact as 2 sets of twins.

Perfect! She will get back to him once she gets more information. 

Let’s continue - Tiffi calls her friends 

Start at the beginning – Friends’ Got Talent

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?