🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid loses his self-confidence

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Rancid is starting to panic. Why did he let Tiffi talk him into being the emcee? Rachel is trying to calm him down. 

“What’s going on guys?” Tiffi asks. 

Rachel tells Tiffi that Rancid is a basket case. He doesn’t want to be the master of ceremonies. Tiffi knows that he can do it.  He’s just lacking self-confidence. 

“Rancid, how long do I know you now?” Tiffi asks. “If I didn’t think you could do it then I wouldn’t have asked you. Take a deep breath. Breathe in and breathe out. Do it again.” 

Nope! That’s not working. Rancid starts pacing back and forth.  

“Rancid, do you have your opening speech?” Tiffi asks. “Let’s go over it together. Read it out loud to me.” 

His voice trembles as he begins to read his opening comments. He messes up and tells Tiffi that he has to start again. His voice is starting to calm down. When he gets to the little story that he wants to tell the audience he is feeling better. By the time he finishes the story he laughs out loud. He feels much better now. 

“I can do it,!” Rancid says. “Rachel, I can do it! Tiffi is right when she wanted me to do it. I know that I can make the audience laugh when I tell the story. Let’s get on with the show!” 

Rancid walks over to the stage area and walks up the steps. He looks through the curtains to check on the crowd. They are all seated and waiting for the show to start. He walks on stage and waves to everyone. 

Let’s continue here - Rancid welcomes everyone 

Start at the beginning – Welcome to the Friends’ Got Talent show!

If you haven’t read the first part of this 2-part story you can read it here – Friends’ Got Talent

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?